Welcome to the first episode of Blueshift, from NASA Goddard Space Flight Center. This episode will tell you a little about what we do here, and features the inventions and innovations of the James Webb Space Telescope (JWST).
- What is the Astrophysics Science Division, and what do we do here? (0:00 – 2:17)
- Brain Teaser (2:18 – 3:13)
- Featured Story: The Inventions and Innovation of the James Webb Space Telescope (3:14 – 10:25)
Learn about this upcoming mission and some of the technology currently under development at Goddard.
- What’s coming up on future episodes of Blueshift? (10:26 – 11:16)
- Brain Teaser – Answer (11:17 – 13:15)
- Closing (13:16 – 14:01)
In this first episode, we wanted to give you a little background on the Astrophysics Science Division and what’s coming up on this new podcast. To learn more about our science, missions, and people, visit the Astrophysics Science Division homepage.
Featured Story: The Inventions and Innovation of the James Webb Space Telescope
We talked with two scientists working on the James Webb Space Telescope (JWST) to learn about the mission and especially find out about the amazing microshutters developed for the mission. To find out more about JWST and its innovative technology, visit:
|Trivia Master||Louis Barbier|
|Theme Music||Naked Singularity|
|Other Music||Outta Scope|
|Executive Producer||Anita Krishnamurthi|
|Responsible NASA Official||Kim Weaver|
No comments yet.